Residential Roofing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Are you searching for a roofing contractor you can trust to take care of repairs, restore your roof after a storm has damaged it, or competently tackle a re-roofing/installation project? You can end your search with Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters. We are roofing veterans with more than two decades of experience in the industry. We use tried-and-true workmanship methods and the latest and greatest in roofing materials to deliver results that protect the investments our customers have made in their homes. To secure a free estimate for our residential roofing services in Baton Rouge, get in touch today and tell us what we can offer you.
Signs to Call a Roofer for Your Home
It is sometimes difficult to know exactly when you should call a roofer for your home. We have you covered with common signs that you should pick up the phone.
Give us a call for:
- Leaks: A visible leak is an obvious sign to get the help of a roofing contractor. Additionally, you should watch for other indications of leaks, like water stains on your ceiling or walls.
- Damaged Roofing Materials: Do you notice missing shingles? Or have you seen a tear in your flat roofing system? Whatever the damage, do not put off servicing your roof.
- Sagging or Drooping Areas: These things are serious signs of a roofing structure that’s been compromised.
- Granules in Gutters: This issue is exclusive to shingle roofing. It indicates that the materials are breaking down. Not only is this a problem for your roof, but the granules can cause issues with your gutters.
- Increased Energy Costs: Roofing plays a vital role in energy efficiency. If you see rising cooling or heating costs, your roof’s condition could be to blame.
- An Aging Roof: Every roofing material has its expected lifespan. When yours is near its end, it could be beneficial to consult one of our roofers about an upgrade.
Crew did a great job and we are extremely pleased with the final productANONYMOUS
They were here bright and early ready to goTANA FREEMAN
The team was available to install a week earlier than expectedANONYMOUS
The materials used are very high quality.CINDY HUGHES
Quick response to my requestANONYMOUS
Work was completed timely and satisfactoryANONYMOUS
I couldn’t even tell they had been working because the clean up was so good!!KATHY RODESTA
What to Expect from Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters in Northshore
When you hire us for residential roofing in Baton Rouge, you can expect a few things:
- A detailed estimate before the project begins. We want all our customers to feel confident they have made a good decision choosing us. That is why we start on the right foot, providing an upfront quote.
- Access to quality material options. Quality is key for roofing products. We can help you access excellent materials that fit your style and budget.
- Financing options. Paying for big projects or unexpected expenses can be hard. That is why we can set our customers up with financing to lighten the burden of urgent repairs or a full roof replacement.
- Results that meet your expectations. We aim for a job done right and a product that lasts. To achieve this, we are detail-oriented and meticulous with our craft.
- Where quality shapes trust. We know many people have felt wronged by contractors before. We strive to ensure every person who turns to us has a positive experience that would allow them to attest to our integrity.
Thousands of homeowners have called on our team at Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters and been glad they did. Learn about some of their experiences by visiting our reviews page. To see what our company is all about for yourself, reach out today to discuss your roofing project. We are always eager to work with new customers.