Residential Roofing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Are you searching for a roofing contractor you can trust to take care of repairs, restore your roof after a storm has damaged it, or competently tackle a re-roofing/installation project? You can end your search with Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters. We are roofing veterans with more than two decades of experience in the industry. We use tried-and-true workmanship methods and the latest and greatest in roofing materials to deliver results that protect the investments our customers have made in their homes. To secure a free estimate for our residential roofing services in Baton Rouge, get in touch today and tell us what we can offer you.
Signs to Call a Roofer for Your Home
It is sometimes difficult to know exactly when you should call a roofer for your home. We have you covered with common signs that you should pick up the phone.
Give us a call for:
- Leaks: A visible leak is an obvious sign to get the help of a roofing contractor. Additionally, you should watch for other indications of leaks, like water stains on your ceiling or walls.
- Damaged Roofing Materials: Do you notice missing shingles? Or have you seen a tear in your flat roofing system? Whatever the damage, do not put off servicing your roof.
- Sagging or Drooping Areas: These things are serious signs of a roofing structure that’s been compromised.
- Granules in Gutters: This issue is exclusive to shingle roofing. It indicates that the materials are breaking down. Not only is this a problem for your roof, but the granules can cause issues with your gutters.
- Increased Energy Costs: Roofing plays a vital role in energy efficiency. If you see rising cooling or heating costs, your roof’s condition could be to blame.
- An Aging Roof: Every roofing material has its expected lifespan. When yours is near its end, it could be beneficial to consult one of our roofers about an upgrade.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for these products.CHAD
They left my yard spotless after the install.GAIL DIGBY
This is the 1st time I've ever had to go through a new roof installation, and they both answered all of my questions, and walked me through the process. 5 Star service (out of 5 stars).JOHN BICKFORD
Thank you so much, Mrs Debra. She was one in a million.BOBBY TAYLOR
After the claim was approved I had a brand new fantastic roof within a week.SCOTT MAGIDSON
I couldn’t even tell they had been working because the clean up was so good!!KATHY RODESTA
Very professional and a Godly man, would highly recommend his services!MELISSA FOWLER
He was very professional and helped me with every step with my insurance company.KEVIN VINYARD
What to Expect from Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters in Northshore
When you hire us for residential roofing in Baton Rouge, you can expect a few things:
- A detailed estimate before the project begins. We want all our customers to feel confident they have made a good decision choosing us. That is why we start on the right foot, providing an upfront quote.
- Access to quality material options. Quality is key for roofing products. We can help you access excellent materials that fit your style and budget.
- Financing options. Paying for big projects or unexpected expenses can be hard. That is why we can set our customers up with financing to lighten the burden of urgent repairs or a full roof replacement.
- Results that meet your expectations. We aim for a job done right and a product that lasts. To achieve this, we are detail-oriented and meticulous with our craft.
- Where quality shapes trust. We know many people have felt wronged by contractors before. We strive to ensure every person who turns to us has a positive experience that would allow them to attest to our integrity.
Thousands of homeowners have called on our team at Roofs Restored & Faithful Gutters and been glad they did. Learn about some of their experiences by visiting our reviews page. To see what our company is all about for yourself, reach out today to discuss your roofing project. We are always eager to work with new customers.